CCV Members Privacy Notice
Community Clubs Victoria Privacy Notice – Membership
1. Community Clubs Victoria (‘CCV’) is an industry association which represents a broad range of community clubs and provides support and advisory services across Victoria.
Purpose of collecting your personal information
2. This information is requested by CCV for the purpose of representing clubs and providing support and advisory services across Victoria.
3. CCV collects the contact information of member clubs’ management or office bearers as part of the membership sign-up process.
4. If a club does not supply the contact details requested, CCV may not be able to reach the appropriate contact at the club.
How CCV collects your personal information
5. Generally, CCV will collect information directly from the club, such as via the CCV club membership application form.
However, in limited cases, CCV will collect information from someone other than the club, such as State or National Sporting Associations.
Disclosure of personal information
6. The personal information may be disclosed by CCV to:
- Other member clubs or community organisations to facilitate providing services or advice to the club.
- CCV Partners where requested by the club, to access supplies or services for the club.
- Marketing companies for the purpose of coordinating mailouts from CCV
- Government departments or authorities incuding the Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation and Sport and Recreation Victoria to assist Clubs with regulatory issues
- Emergency Services including Fire Brigade, Ambulance or the Police on behalf of the club in the event of an accident or incident.
Does CCV disclose personal information to overseas recipients?
7. No. CCV does not disclose personal information overseas. We focus on representing clubs and providing advice and support across Victoria.
8. CCV uses an IT service provider based in Melbourne, Australia, however this provider may utilise servers based in the USA and Australia.
- access their personal information which is held by CCV
- request the update or correction of their personal information and
- make a complaint about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles.
|7/19 Gertrude Street Fitzroy 3065||[email protected]||(03) 8851 4900|
become a member